Atacama Pacific is a Chilean-focused precious metals company focused on developing its 100% owned Cerro Maricunga Oxide Gold Deposit, one of the largest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in the world.
The Company recently published a Prefeasibility Study which confirms the economic viability of the Cerro Maricunga deposit, as summarized below.
Prefeasibility Study Highlights
- Average annual gold production, over the first eight years, of 281,000 ounces
- Projected total gold production of 2.96 million ounces over a 13-year mine life
- After tax NPV5% of $409 million at $1,350/oz Au
- After tax IRR of 25%
- Life of mine estimated operating cash costs of $683/oz Au
- Initial capital requirements of $399 million
April 6, 2017
Atacama Pacific Receives Payment from Gold Fields Subsidiary
March 3, 2017
Cerro Maricunga Technical Drilling Program Completed
January 12, 2017
Atacama Pacific Commences Metallurgical and Geotechnical Drill Program