Atacama Pacific is a Chilean-focused precious metals company focused on developing its 100% owned Cerro Maricunga Oxide Gold Deposit, one of the largest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in the world.
The Company recently published a Prefeasibility Study which confirms the economic viability of the Cerro Maricunga deposit, as summarized below.
Prefeasibility Study Highlights
- Average annual gold production, over the first eight years, of 281,000 ounces
- Projected total gold production of 2.96 million ounces over a 13-year mine life
- After tax NPV5% of $409 million at $1,350/oz Au
- After tax IRR of 25%
- Life of mine estimated operating cash costs of $683/oz Au
- Initial capital requirements of $399 million
October 22, 2014
Atacama Pacific Closes First Tranche of Non-Brokered Private Placement
August 20, 2014
Atacama Pacific Delivers Pre-Feasibility Study for the Cerro Maricunga Oxide Gold Project