Atacama Pacific is a Chilean-focused precious metals company focused on developing its 100% owned Cerro Maricunga Oxide Gold Deposit, one of the largest undeveloped oxide gold deposits in the world.
The Company recently published a Prefeasibility Study which confirms the economic viability of the Cerro Maricunga deposit, as summarized below.
Prefeasibility Study Highlights
- Average annual gold production, over the first eight years, of 281,000 ounces
- Projected total gold production of 2.96 million ounces over a 13-year mine life
- After tax NPV5% of $409 million at $1,350/oz Au
- After tax IRR of 25%
- Life of mine estimated operating cash costs of $683/oz Au
- Initial capital requirements of $399 million
December 5, 2016
Atacama Announces Filing of Preliminary Short Form Prospectus In Connection With Special Warrant Financing
November 9, 2016
Atacama Pacific Announces Tsxv Approval Of 2013 Warrant Extension